Alena Wilson on Building A Sustainable Business & Overcoming Challenges
One of the most rewarding parts of being an entrepreneur is seeing your business grow. But let's be honest. Business growth can come with its own set of challenges.
In today's episode, I am joined by Alena Wilson, the co-owner of Estimate Mastery. Alena teaches Storm Restoration Contractors how to maximize insurance supplements using the software Xactimate and get the most out of their claims.
She started her Business from the ground up after seeing the need for better training in the property insurance industry. In this episode, we'll be diving into how she broke into this male-dominated industry and overcame the challenges that came along the way. And, trust me, Alena's got some seriously insightful advice to share with fellow entrepreneurs.
So, whether you're looking to break into a tough industry or want to level up your game, grab your headphones and get ready to be motivated. This episode is jam-packed with valuable insights and inspiration - so don't miss out!
Here is a glance at the episode.
- Introduction - (04:46)
- Making an Impact in Business - (07:25)
- Alena's Background - (10:45)
- How to Handle Family Dynamics in Business - (12:43)
- Handling The Imposter Syndrome - (16:08)
- Turning the Business Into a 7-Figure Business - (18:57)
- What Keeps Alena Going - (22:35)
- Favorite Quote - (23:55)
- Parting Piece of Advice for Entrepreneurs - (26:23)
Links mentioned in the episode